We are experts at providing high-quality live-in care and companionship for those in their later years. Founded in 2009, Bright Care has been successfully matching our clients at-home care needs with our fully-trained live-in Care Assistants for 14 years.
- Make a list of the specific care needs of your loved one, including any medical conditions, mobility, personal care requirements, and any other relevant factors.
- Use this list to determine the level of care needed and the skills/experience required from your live-in Care Assistant.
- Ask for recommendations from friends, family members, healthcare professionals, or local support groups to help you find reputable live-in care providers who have a track record of delivering high-quality care.
- Conduct thorough online research on live-in care providers in your area. Visit their websites, read reviews and client testimonials and check for any accreditations or certifications they may have.
- Once you have identified some potential live-in care companies, set up phone calls to discuss your requirements and expectations. This will allow you to assess their compatibility with your loved one’s care needs.
- Ask for references from previous clients or families who have used the live-in care service and conduct background checks. These are services Bright Care carry out on your behalf, as well as the full recruitment process and training of all our Live-in Care Assistants.
- When you meet your potential Live-in Care Assistant for the first time, it is important to find out if they have the necessary training, skills, experience and have a compatible personality with your loved one.
- Review the contract and pricing structure carefully. Ensure that you understand all the terms, including the responsibilities of the Live-in Carer, the duration of the care, and any additional costs that may arise. Clarify the payment schedule, cancellation policy, and any refund policies.
- Once the live-in care arrangement is in place, regularly monitor the quality of care provided. Stay in touch with the Carer to address any concerns or issues that may arise.
- If something doesn’t feel right or you have doubts about the care quality, trust your instincts and make the decision to explore other options. At Bright Care we allocate a dedicated Care Manager to each client and their family to support them with any issues or doubts and to answer any questions they might have.
Finding the right live-in care can take time and effort, but by choosing Bright Care as your private care provider, you can be assured that your loved one will receive the very best at-home care.
Why choose Bright Care
Our live-in care and companionship at home is a complete and holistic alternative to residential care for the elderly. Live-in care is available 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. We recruit, train and carefully match our Care Assistants to live alongside their clients in their homes to provide care, support, give reassurance and peace of mind day and night.
Live-in care from Bright Care is usually provided by two Care Assistants who work together on a rotational basis. This could be a week-on/week-off basis, or sometimes the Carers work in shifts.
- Remain at home
- Enjoy companionship and peace of mind
- Maintain dignity and independence
- Flexible care, on a permanent basis or ad hoc
Comprehensive live-in care includes consistent companionship, help around the house and assistance with personal hygiene and health. It also provides support with outings and social events, home-based activities and personal administration. All our Live-in Carers are fully trained in dealing with complex conditions, such as Parkinson’s, MS, and people living with progressed dementia and Alzheimer’s.