It can sometimes be a shock to realise that your elderly loved one needs in-home care services. It may be that you have spotted some signs of decline, such as forgetfulness, isolation or health issues, or maybe you have realised they are no longer safe to drive and would benefit from some support to remain living safely in their own home.
Once this decision is made, what next? Finding the right in-home care services can sometimes be overwhelming and complex. Our team can guide you through this journey and offer free advice to anyone looking for private in-home care services for their loved ones. Please get in touch with our team today.
Bright Care in-home care services
At Bright Care we deliver daytime hourly, live-in and overnight elder care and companionship. We believe that remaining in a familiar home environment, supported by one of our exceptional Care Assistants, is the best way to bring joy and purpose to those in their later years.
- An initial assessment will be conducted by a local Care Manager to determine the specific needs of your loved one.
- They will develop a customised care plan, in conjunction with you and your loved one, that outlines the type and frequency of care services required.
- We will match your loved one with one or more of our fully trained Bright Carers, based on their needs and preferences.
- Our in-home care services include assistance with daily living, meal preparation, medication management, light housekeeping, and transportation.
- Our companionship style of care also provides your loved one with emotional support and friendship, engaging in conversations and participating in activities to combat any feelings of loneliness and isolation.
- Our private in-home care services are tailored to your loved one’s schedule and specific needs. We can adjust the level of care as conditions evolve.
- Our Carers are fully trained to respect privacy and maintain dignity during their care tasks. They will ensure your loved one is looked after in a comfortable and safe way.
- Your dedicated Care Manager is available to deal with any issues and can provide updates on your loved one’s care needs.
- As a regulated care provider, we monitor the quality of the care we provide and are always available to address any issues or concerns you may have.
- Consistent companionship (reading the newspaper, playing games, taking exercise)
- Support with outings (grocery food shopping, hospital appointments, walks)
- Help around the house (laundry, vacuuming, dusting)
- Home-based activities (cooking, baking, gardening)
- Support at social events (family gatherings, clubs, religious services)
- Personal hygiene (assistance with washing and getting dressed)
- Health and well-being (support with medications and exercise)
- Personal administration (help with forms, letters, paying bills)
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about the in-home care services we offer to those in their later years, please get in touch.
We are currently recruiting exceptional Care Assistants. We offer a competitive salary and good benefits. If you would like to join our team, providing tailored in-home care services, please apply now.