At Bright Care, we provide a fully-managed service for those seeking private elderly in-home care for their loved ones.
A fully-managed service is where a bespoke elderly in-home care package is put in place by Bright Care with a pattern of daily, weekly, or live-in care. Engaging our services is a straightforward process that will give you peace of mind and your loved ones a good quality of life.
- Bespoke care plan – our fully-managed care service will work with you and your loved one to create a care plan that meets their unique needs. This ensures that your loved one receives the care they need, when they need it.
- Care and companionship – fully-managed care provides assistance with daily tasks, such as bathing, dressing, meal preparation and medication reminders, and also companionship and social interaction, which can help prevent loneliness and depression and help your loved ones maintain their independence and improve their quality of life.
- Meaningful relationships – we spend time carefully and considerately matching our clients and carers. If, for some reason, a client and a Care Assistant just don’t quite hit it off, we can arrange an easy and immediate swap for a new Care Assistant.
- Family involvement – our fully-managed elderly in-home care service will involve family members in the planning of a bespoke care package, to ensure the care given is as you and your loved ones want it to be.
- Professional Care Assistants – with our fully-managed and bespoke service, your loved ones will receive professional care from our trained and experienced Carers, who are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to provide quality elderly in-home care.
- Robust recruitment process – you will benefit from our recruiting experience in choosing only the best Care Assistants. We choose Carers based on their characteristics, including warm-heartedness, humility and high levels of emotional intelligence. We also carry out thorough due diligence on all our recruits.
- Thorough training – our employed Care Assistants are well trained prior to commencing their role. We also provide ongoing training for our care staff, including refresher training, additional qualifications and ongoing professional development.
- Back-up care – our fully-managed services ensure that Care Assistants are available to cover unforeseen situations, such as sickness, holidays, unplanned emergencies etc. If your regular Care Assistant is not available, an alternative Carer will be put in place.
- 24/7 support – by engaging our fully-managed service, someone is available to you 24 hours a day, every day of the week, through our on-call service. This ensures that your loved one has access to assistance when they need it and provides peace of mind for family members who may not be able to be with their loved one all the time.
- Not being an employer – with our fully-managed service, you do not have any of the day-to-day headaches of being an employer.
If you decided against a fully-managed elderly in-home care service and hire a Care Assistant privately, this can leave you with a lot of administration including; can include setting up payroll, employers’ tax and National Insurance contributions, and giving consideration to contractual obligations such as sick pay, maternity pay and annual holiday entitlement. You will also need to have employers’ liability insurance in place and ‘manage’ whoever you employ by looking after, supporting, supervising, encouraging them and making them feel valued.
Our fully-managed services
As we chose to be a fully-managed care provider, all our Care Assistants are hand-picked by us, and go through our market leading training programme, delivered by the Bright Care Training Academy, as well as receiving generous pay and benefits.
Our Carers bring joy and purpose into their clients’ lives through building meaningful relationships. Because all of our exceptionally well-trained Care Assistants are employed by us, we can ensure that our care services are delivered by the same, small team of trusted carers which allows for consistency.
Our services are regulated by the Care Inspectorate in Scotland, and the Care Quality Commission in England and our Care Assistants are Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) PVG or DBS compliant.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about the fully-managed elderly in-home care we offer, our team would be delighted to talk you through the options available, please get in touch.
If you would like to join our team providing fully-managed bespoke elderly in-home care, please get in touch.