Our Office-Based Jobs
Our Bright Carers are supported by an outstanding team of office staff who are responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of our business. You can see more about us all on the Our People page. As and when office-based vacancies arise, we’ll post them below.
Why Join The Bright Care Family
As a family-founded business, we want everyone to feel like they are gaining an extended family in Bright Care when they join our team. That’s why our employees’ wellbeing is of the utmost importance to us, and why we offer:
- Development & Growth. We actively encourage our employees to grow within the business. Many of our Registered Branch Managers began their careers at Bright Care as carers, and their talent was recognised and supported.
- Social Activities. We believe that strong teams come from people who play together as well as work together. To this end we actively resource and encourage our teams to plan regular social events, so that they can build and nurture relationships that can last for life.
- Coaching. We have an in-house coach as part of our People Team who is available to all members of staff across the business. This is very unique for the size of the business that we are, but supporting employees is a core part of our make-up and is reflected in this investment.
- Dream Team Culture. At all times our focus is on enabling our staff to succeed within an organisation where everyone works towards the same goals.
- Good Work-Life Balance. We know that life happens and we always try to accommodate the personal needs of our trusted staff.
- Bonus Scheme. Along with the contracted salary, we offer a profit-related bonus scheme for office-based staff.
- 50% Towards Relevant Courses. Because we’re learners, we’ll give you up to £1000 towards a relevant course.
Our commitment and dedication to our employees is showcased through some incredible awards:
- I love my job at Bright Care! It is a pleasure to come to work everyday, and the culture means that every day is interesting and challenging. I’ve never worked for a company before that lives fiercely by their values, and take the time to nurture and grow their employees. Great place to work!
At the basis of this there are three core values. These are not vacuous values, rather, they play out in our day-to-day experiences of the company. They explain what matters most to us in the pursuit of our mission, and how we find purpose in what we do.
- Looking In The Mirror. With courage and humility, we look in the mirror and take ownership of the strengths and weaknesses that we see in ourselves. We embrace the journey of learning and growing in our potential to ensure that we are always positioned for our greatest contribution.
- Committing To Each Other’s Highest Good. With courage, we fight for each other’s highest possible good. We uncover and call out the potential in one another and lean into the honest conversations that help us to overcome any behaviours which could limit this potential.
- Journeying Together United As One. With courage, we invest in long-term relationships where we work interdependently, knowing that our colleagues have our backs. We hold fast to the unwavering belief that together we will always prevail.
Locations: Steyning, New Alresford, Cobham
We are looking for a nurturing and caring individual with commercial aptitude. You will be passionate about investing, supporting and leading people to thrive and get excited by the idea of driving forward a successful business. You can find out more about the role specifications here.
Hours Of Work: This is a permanent full-time contract.
Salary: Starting at £30,000
To Apply: To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Jo Lee, Head of People, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
None Of These Vacancies Right For You?
If you align with our values and would really like to be part of the Bright Care family, but didn’t find any vacancies that align with your skill set and experience, feel free to get in touch.
We love discovering talented people and we’d love to hear how Bright Care could benefit from your contribution.