Office Based Roles
Our Bright Carers are supported by an outstanding team of office staff who are responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of our business. You can see more about us all on the Our People page. As and when office-based vacancies arise, we’ll post them below.
What Makes Bright Care Different
Bright Care is a dream team. Everyone is all-in and positioned for their greatest contribution – this is what makes us different.
It’s because of this, we’re able to provide our first-class and premium in-home care for the elderly, and in turn, create a solution to the ultimate dream for sons and daughters. We know that with the right foundations and resources, their parents can live out their later years, with dignity and security, in the comfort of their own homes.
There are some other things that makes us different too:
- We are for self-funding families. By choosing not to engage with council services, it means we offer our clients a fully bespoke and premium service.
- We are regulated. This means we are regularly reviewed by regulatory bodies for health and social care services. It provides peace of mind for our clients and their families.
- We provide a fully-managed service. This means we take the stress out of managing care provision for family members, so they can spend more quality time as a family.
- We excel at supporting elderly people. By only focusing on this group, we have become experts in elderly care.
- We focus on relationships. With visits from two hours or more, we place huge importance on building quality and meaningful relationships. We know that having a consistent face is imperative to providing premium care.
- We go the whole way. We don’t believe in remaining at home ‘for as long as possible’. Instead, with the right foundations and resources, we believe it possible for elderly people to live out their days with dignity and grace in the comfort of their own homes.
- We have honest conversations. Through embracing transparency, openness and straightforwardness, we pursue truthfulness with each other.
- We are learners. We realise that we’re not finished products and are eager to grow and better ourselves. Humility lies at the heart of this.
- We give freely. Generosity comes in all shapes and sizes, and whether it be time, resources, or expertise, we give, share and pay things forward as one family.
- We are interdependent. We don’t function in discrete at home at work units. We live our lives alongside each other. We work unitedly, bringing our best everyday, knowing that our colleagues have our back.
- We are self-aware. We know our strengths and blind spots and reflect on our own processes to evaluate, build character, and make good decisions.
- We seek long-term relationships. Loyalty is important to us; as are great endings. Join us once and begin the journey.
Care Manager, Surrey & South East of England
We have just established in Guildford and are expanding into the South East of England. We’re looking for exceptional candidates to take the helm and grow our newest branches in the area. You can find out more about the role specifications here.
Hours Of Work: This is a permanent full-time contract.
To Apply: To find out more about the role, we’d encourage you to send your CV and covering letter to Lindsay McClive, Head of New Growth, on firstname.lastname@example.org.