Office Based Roles
Our Bright Carers are supported by an outstanding team of office staff who are responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of our business. You can see more about us all on the Our People page. As and when office-based vacancies arise, we’ll post them below.
What Makes Bright Care Different
Bright Care is a dream team. Everyone is all-in and positioned for their greatest contribution – this is what makes us different.
It’s because of this, we’re able to provide our first-class and premium in-home care for the elderly, and in turn, create a solution to the ultimate dream for sons and daughters. We know that with the right foundations and resources, their parents can live out their later years, with dignity and security, in the comfort of their own homes.
There are some other things that makes us different too:
- We are for self-funding families. By choosing not to engage with council services, it means we offer our clients a fully bespoke and premium service.
- We are regulated. This means we are regularly reviewed by regulatory bodies for health and social care services. It provides peace of mind for our clients and their families.
- We provide a fully-managed service. This means we take the stress out of managing care provision for family members, so they can spend more quality time as a family.
- We excel at supporting elderly people. By only focusing on this group, we have become experts in elderly care.
- We focus on relationships. With visits from two hours or more, we place huge importance on building quality and meaningful relationships. We know that having a consistent face is imperative to providing premium care.
- We go the whole way. We don’t believe in remaining at home ‘for as long as possible’. Instead, with the right foundations and resources, we believe it possible for elderly people to live out their days with dignity and grace in the comfort of their own homes.
- Looking In The Mirror. With courage and humility, we look in the mirror and take ownership of the strengths and weaknesses that we see in ourselves. We embrace the journey of learning and growing in our potential to ensure that we are always positioned for our greatest contribution.
- Committing To Each Other’s Highest Good. With courage, we fight for each other’s highest possible good. We uncover and call out the potential in one another and lean into the honest conversations that help us to overcome any behaviours which could limit this potential.
- Journeying Together United As One. With courage, we invest in long-term relationships where we work interdependently, knowing that our colleagues have our backs. We hold fast to the unwavering belief that together we will always prevail.
Registered Branch Manager
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about people, seeking long-term relationships and growth, and who gets fired up by the idea of driving forward a successful business in our Cranleigh branch. You can find out more about the role specifications here.
Hours Of Work: This is a permanent full-time contract.
To Apply: To find out more about Bright Care and to apply, please read our website and then phone Lindsay McClive, Head of England Operations, on 01483 617121
None Of These Vacancies Right For You?
If you align with our values and would really like to be part of the Bright Care family, but didn’t find any vacancies that align with your skill set and experience, feel free to get in touch.
We love discovering talented people and we’d love to hear how Bright Care could benefit from your contribution.