Our Award-Winning Elderly Care
Tim and Louise Cocking founded Bright Care in 2009 after experiencing the challenges of securing a premium and fully managed in-home care provider for Tim’s grandmother.
From one small office in Edinburgh, to multiple branches throughout the UK, the vision is to be the UK’s go-to private and premium home care company for seniors. By attracting and nurturing exceptional talent, building cohesive teams, and being an active part of local communities, we will continue to deliver outstanding and award-winning care.
- Named number one in the UK’s Top Health & Social Care Companies To Work For 2021, as well as 10h in the Best Companies To Work For in Scotland, and 20th overall in the UK. Find out more about this extraordinary achievement here.
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2018. Read more about this exciting win, here.
- Winner of Housing Support Provider of the Year, Scottish Care Awards 2017
- Investors in People Award 2015
- Finalist of Care at Home and Housing Support Provider of the Year, Scottish Care Awards 2013
- Winner of Business of the Year 2012, The Prince’s Trust Regional Business Awards
- Winner of Scottish Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2012, The Prince’s Trust National Business Awards
#1 UK’s Health & Social Care Best Company To Work For 2021
We are extremely proud to be an employer of choice, named the #1 UK’s Health & Social Care Best Company To Work For 2021 by Best Companies. Here’s Tim Cocking, our Founder and Managing Director, being interviewed by Dan Walker about this incredible recognition on 21st May 2021, as part of the Best Companies Live event.
Our care is consistently graded at the highest levels by care regulators, so you can rest assured that your family will be exceptionally well looked after by our team. The Care Inspectorate in Scotland, and the Care Quality Commission in England, regularly review our services and you can view all our outstanding reports here.