Caring for the generation
Our Award-winning Business
Tim and Louise Cocking founded Bright Care in 2009 after experiencing first-hand the frustrations of securing a premium and fully-managed in-home care provider for Tim’s grandmother.
Nearly a decade on, Bright Care’s award-winning care provision continues to offer reassurance and comfort to sons and daughters around the country.
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2018. Read more about this exciting win, here.
- Winner of Housing Support Provider of the Year, Scottish Care Awards 2017
- Investors in People Award 2015
- Finalist of Care at Home and Housing Support Provider of the Year, Scottish Care Awards 2013
- Winner of Business of the Year 2012, The Prince’s Trust Regional Business Awards
- Winner of Scottish Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2012, The Prince’s Trust National Business Awards
Each of our branches is audited by the Care Inspectorate, the external body that regulates care in Scotland. We’re delighted that all of our services have achieved grade 5 (‘very good’) or above in inspections in the last 18 months. You can find our most recent inspection reports here.
We love to hear the views of our staff and clients, and continually seek feedback to help move our business forward. Our data is sent to an external company who analyse it and produce reports for us. You can read these below.