Our 24 Hour Elderly Home Care
Sometimes supporting someone in the home requires care and attention to be given round the clock – particularly if it is not safe for someone to be left alone even for a few minutes. Where live-in care allows time and space for carers to get a break and enjoy a full night’s sleep, 24-hour care at home is provided by a team of people and is delivered round the clock. It means a carer is awake and available throughout the night too.
As with every one of our at home-care services, we work around you and your loved one’s particular needs and ensure that all requirements and requests are met.
On Hand 24 Hours A Day
As with all of our care services, our 24-hour elderly home care is provided by only the best skilled professionals who have not only been chosen by us – they have chosen to work for us too. Each of them has been hand picked and have made it through our rigorous selection process. They know how to provide the comfort, security and companionship that your elderly loved ones require.
It is important to be clear with the costs of 24-hour care and we will talk you through what we can provide as well as accommodating any special requests you may have. Please contact us to find out more.
24/7 Care At Home – An Alternative To Care Homes
When researching care options, it’s important to consider where is the best place for your loved one. Our 24-hour elderly in-home care is a reassuring alternative to sending your loved one into a care home. If your loved one requires round the clock 24–hour care, a care home might be considered the easiest option, however there are a number of reasons why in-home care could suit your needs better.
- It gives you greater control over costs.
- It removes the stress of moving house, disrupting routine and maintains your loved one’s independence.
- It helps to maintain the person’ sense of familiarity – this is hugely important for individuals with progressive illnesses such as dementia.
- Care is individual and personalised with the knowledge that your loved one will be cared for by the same Bright Carers each day.
If you would like further information on what options we can provide, then please get in touch today for an informal chat.
- Stay at home surrounded by friends and family.
- Smooth out chaotic pop–in care arrangements with one single care package.
- One-to-one care and relationship building.
- Always someone present to assist and help.
- A PA, a driver, a cook, a housekeeper, a carer and a friend, all rolled into one.
- Increased sense of reassurance and security at home.
Helpful to Know
- Our 24-hour care is available 24 hours a day seven days a week, 365 days of the year.
- It is offered in blocks of two hours or more.
- Our Bright Carers are on hand 24 hours a day. Shifts are usually divided into two 12-hours, or three 8-hours blocks attended by two or three carers.
- Bright Carers do not require living arrangements on the premises.
- It is carefully set up and managed by your appointed Care Manager.
- It includes access to our emergency call-out service.
- Our Care Managers are always available to handle any emergency situations.