Caring for the generation
Comprehensive 24 Hour Care at Home
Sometimes supporting someone in the home requires care and attention to be given round the clock – particularly if it is not safe for someone to be left alone even for a few minutes. Where Live-in care would allow time and space for carers to get a break and enjoy a full nights sleep, 24 hour care at home is provided by a team of people and is delivered round the clock.
With our service we ensure every measure is taken to provide comfort and assistance whenever necessary, day and night.
As with every one of our at home care services, we work around you and your loved ones particular needs and ensure that all requirements and requests are met.
Professional, Caring and on Hand 24 Hours a Day
As with all of our care services, our 24 hour home care is provided by only the best skilled professionals who have not only been chosen by us – they have chosen to work for us too. Each of them has been hand picked and have made it thorough our rigorous selection process. They know how to provide the comfort, security and companionship that your loved ones require.
Of course it is important to be clear with the cost of 24 hour care at home and at Bright Care we talk you through what we can provide as well as accommodating any special requests you may have. We make sure that we are completely transparent with our costs by giving you a breakdown of all features included in this custom service.
24/7 care at home – alternative to care homes
24 hour in-home care is an alternative to sending your loved ones into a care home. When researching care options it’s important to consider where is the best place for your loved one. If your loved one requires round the clock 24 hour care, a care home might be considered the easiest option, however there are a number of reasons why in-home care could suit your needs better.
- It gives you greater control over costs
- It removes the stress of moving house, disrupting routine & maintains your loved one’s independence
- It help to maintain the client’s sense of familiarly – this is hugely important for clients with progressive illnesses such as dementia
- Care is individual and personalised with the knowledge that your loved one will be cared for by the same companion carers each day
If you would like further information on what options we can provide, then please get in touch today for an informal chat.
- Stay in the home you love surrounded by friends and family.
- Smooth out chaotic pop in care arrangements with one single carer.
- One to one care and relationship building.
- Always someone present to assist and help
- A PA, a driver, a cook, a housekeeper, a carer and friend all rolled into one.
- Increased sense of reassurance and security in your own home.
Helpful to Know
- Available 24 hours a day seven days a week, 365 days of the year.
- Offered from blocks of two hours or more.
- Our Companion Carers are on hand 24 hours a day. Shifts are usually divided into two 12-hour, or three eight-hour blocks attended to by two or three carers.
- In our line of work it is most commonly used as part of end of life support.
- Can be used on a long term routine basis or on a more ad-hoc basis.
- Companion Carers do not require living arrangements on the premises.
- Carefully set up and managed by your appointed care manager.
- Includes access to our emergency call-out service.
- Care Managers always available to handle any complex emergency situations.
Bright Care’s in-home care options
If 24 hour care at home is not required, we have a number of options to suit your specific and changing needs. We pride ourselves on being flexible and approachable and aim to tailor our home care services around your needs. Find out more about Bright Care below:
- We have local offices throughout central Scotland
- We employ and train our companion carers directly – we are not an agency
- We are a family run business with our own personal experience being the reason for starting the business
- Winner – ‘Care Provider of the Year‘ – Scottish Care Awards 2017.
- 96% client satisfaction and 100% staff satisfaction