Our Emergency & Call Out Elderly Home Care
Available To Our Clients, Day And Night
We know that life happens 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – not just between 9 and 5. That’s why we have a fully managed, emergency on-call system in place available to the clients we care for on a regular basis and their families. It means we will come out to attend any incident or situation that requires our input at any time, day or night.
This comprehensive service provides the peace of mind we want for you, and we know this is particularly valued by the families of our clients who do not live locally.
Access to this benefit is part of our elderly in-home care service to clients across all of the areas we cover. We don’t charge extra for this service, unless it requires us to attend to a situation in person. For more information about our call out and emergency service, please contact your local Bright Care team and we will be happy to provide you with more details for how this service works.
Registered Branch Manager, Edinburgh
- Peace of mind knowing that someone from our service is only a phone call away.
- Helping you to relieve family ‘on-call’ duties in the care of a loved one.
- Knowledge that we are there to assist in any unforeseen event.
- Freedom to go away for a few days or weeks knowing we are right behind you.
Helpful to Know
- Our emergency service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days of the year for all clients we care for on a regular basis.
- Access to this service is complimentary for all clients.
- Additional charges apply for emergency visits.
- Care Managers are always available to handle any emergency situations.