Caring for the generation
On Call and Emergency Home Care Service
Always Available to our Clients, Day and Night
We know that life happens 24 hours a day 365 days a year – not just between the 9 and 5. That’s why we have a fully manned emergency on call system in place available to all our clients and their families from 9pm til 9am. Outwith these times our office staff are on duty and available to you as normal.
This comprehensive service should provide you with the peace of mind we want for you. We know this is particularly valued by our clients who do not live locally. We are able to come out to attend any incident or situation that requires our input at any time.
Access to this benefit is part of our service to clients across all of the areas we cover. We don’t charge extra for the service unless it requires us to attend to a situation in person.
For more information about our call out and emergency respite care service and staff, please contact your local Bright Care office and we will be happy to provide you with more details for how this service works.
Knowing that there is always someone available to clients around the clock to take care of any situation that arises is a highly valued part of our service.
- Peace of mind that someone from our service is only a phone call away.
- Helping you to relieve family ‘ on call’ duties in the care of a loved one.
- Knowledge that we are their to assist in any unforeseen event
- Freedom to go away for a few days or weeks knowing we are right behind you.
Helpful to Know
- Available for all clients we care for on a regular basis.
- Available 24 hours a day seven days a week, 365 days of the year
- Access to service is complimentary for all clients
- Additional charges apply for emergency visits
- Care Managers always available to handle any complex emergency situations