Bright Care is an award-winning care company, offering in-home care across Scotland and England. Find your local branch and speak to one of our expert Care Managers about how we can help you.
Quality care services
If you are looking for high-quality care services for your loved ones, talk to us today.
- Consistent companionship (reading the newspaper, playing games, taking exercise)
- Support with outings (grocery food shopping, hospital appointments, walks)
- Help around the house (laundry, vacuuming, dusting)
- Home-based activities (cooking, baking, gardening)
- Support at social events (family gatherings, clubs, religious services)
- Personal hygiene (assistance with washing and getting dressed)
- Health and well-being (support with medications and exercise)
- Personal administration (help with forms, letters, paying bills)
What makes us a different kind of care company
It can be difficult to differentiate between the many home care companies on offer. At Bright Care we pride ourselves on delivering tailored, high-quality and award-winning elderly care. We believe our consistent level of service is proven by the awards we have received, including:
- Number one in the UK’s Top Health & Social Care Companies to Work For 2021.
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2018.
- We are #10 in the Best Scottish Companies to Work For in 2018.
- Scottish Care Housing Support Provider of the Year 2017.
All of our carers are well trained via our Bright Care Training Academy, they are all salaried employees and each match between a client and a carer is undertaken with great consideration and experience by our Care Managers.
Our high-quality care service allows our clients to retain a level of independence and dignity, whilst remaining in their own homes. Allowing their families peace of mind, knowing that their loved ones are cared for with respect and compassion.
- Tailored care
- Meaningful visits