Contact Bright Care if you need help looking after elderly parents or help with looking after an elderly relative. Our range of in-home care services include hourly daytime care, live-in care and overnight care.
We deliver award-winning, private in-home care to assist you with looking after the elderly. Our Care Assistants undergo a rigorous recruitment process and are fully-trained at our Bright Care Training Academy. To give you complete peace of mind, our dedicated Care Managers will ensure that the matching process between our Carers and your loved one is fully-managed so it goes smoothly.
Our branches are located across Scotland and the South East of England, where we provide our clients with in-home daytime and overnight care. Our live-in care services are available nationwide. We also offer specialised care for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s
Contact us to talk about finding out how we can offer you help with looking after the elderly
The benefits of in-home care from Bright Care
At Bright Care we believe in-home care is best. By remaining in the familiarity and comfort of their own home, your loved ones will receive personalised care and companionship from our team of exceptional carers. Our cares can assist with all aspects of daily living, enabling your loved ones to thrive in their later years.
Our in-home care provides help with looking after an elderly relative. Benefits include:
- Tailored care, ensuring peace of mind.
- Remaining independent in their own home.
- Visits are for two-hours or more, to help build meaningful relationships.
- Tailored one-to-one care to suit your loved ones’ needs.
- Maintain control, dignity and independence.
- Continue with existing routines, community groups, social connections.
- Enjoy bespoke care and regular companionship.
- Award-winning care with outstanding regulatory standards.
- A reassuring presence throughout the night with our live-in and overnight care.
- Complimentary 24-hour emergency callout services for all our clients.
- Families have the freedom to go on holiday, safe in the knowledge we are always on hand.
Our team would be delighted to hear from you to explore how we can help with looking after elderly parents or relatives. Call us on 0330 024 1327 or complete our contact form.