Our Home Help Service
Our warm-hearted Bright Carers visit elderly loved ones in their own homes and can assist with any practical tasks they are asked. Our clients look forward to the visits they receive from our friendly team.
Some of the duties we can assist include:
- Helping with the housework.
- Assisting with linen and laundry.
- Preparing meals.
- Shopping and errands.
- Helping with physical exercise and going on leisure trips.
- Reminders for medications.
- Assisting in planning and attending appointments, groups and clubs.
- Helping with daily personal care activities, like getting dressed, washing and going to the toilet.
- Assisting with reading, writing and household administration.
- Arranging practical help, like maintenance and gardening.
Our high quality home help services allow our clients to retain a level of independence and dignity that might not be matched when staying in a care home.
We truly understand the critical importance of laying solid foundations when creating new care packages. Every day we have the privilege of witnessing the compounded benefits across entire families of having high-quality consistent companions carers in place.
Founder and Managing Director
Helpful to Know
- Our home help is available seven days a week, 365 days of the year.
- It is offered from two hours or more per visit.
- This service is available during the daytime.
Get in touch to find out how we might be able to help you.