“We truly understand the critical
A helping hand around your home
Our kind hearted home help Companion Carers visit our client in their own homes and can assist with any practical tasks they are asked. Our clients look forward to the visits they receive from our friendly team.
Some of the duties we can assist include:
- Help with housework.
- Assistance with linen and laundry
- Preparation of meals
- Shopping and errands.
- Physical exercise and leisure trips.
- Reminders for medications.
- Assistance in planning and attending appointments, groups and clubs.
- Help with daily personal care activities like getting dressed, washing, going to the toilet.
- Assistance with reading, writing and household administration.
- Assistance around the home in arranging practical helps like maintenance and gardening.
- That’s not all – just ask!
Our high quality home help services allow our clients to retain a level of independence and dignity that might not be matched when staying in a care home.
We truly understand the critical importance of laying solid foundations when creating new care packages. Every day we have the privilege of witnessing the compounded benefits across entire families of having high-quality consistent companions carers in place.– Tim Cocking, Bright Care founder
- Enjoy having an organised and clean home.
- A great way to start getting used to someone being around the house.
- Easy to set up.
- Added vale of companionship makes it more than practical help
- Flexible support means you only pay for what you need.
Helpful to Know
- Available seven days a week, 365 days of the year
- Offered from two hours or more per visit.
- Can be used on an as-needed basis.
- Available during the daytime
- Commonly used in three to five hour blocks during the day
- Fully set up and managed service
- Includes access to our emergency call-out service