Our Hourly Elderly Home Care
Extended quality care visits during the day
Our daytime care visits, also known as ‘home care’ or ‘in-home care’, are the provision of care for elderly loved ones living otherwise independently within their own homes. Our ethos at Bright Care is about building robust and consistent care packages that are all about the person and relationships rather than about ‘tasks’. This is why we only do visits for over two hours at a time. Our process for laying solid foundations is comprehensive – find out more about this here.
Foundation of Companionship
Our holistic elderly home care will flow from first building a meaningful social and relational rapport with our clients. Through laying a foundation of companionship we can assist with lots of day-to-day tasks:
- Help with housework.
- Assistance with linen and laundry.
- Preparation of meals.
- Shopping and errands.
- Physical exercise and leisure trips.
- Reminders for medications.
- Assistance in planning and attending appointments, groups and clubs.
- Help with daily personal care activities such as getting dressed, washed, going to the toilet.
- Assistance with reading, writing and household administration.
- Assistance around the home in arranging practical helps like maintenance and gardening.
High quality in-home care allows our clients to retain a level of independence and dignity that might not be matched when staying in a care home.
Registered Branch Manager, Scottish Borders
Benefits Of Hourly Care
- Stay at home surrounded by friends and family.
- Care is on an one-to-one basis that allows relationships to build.
- Increase or reduce your care arrangements flexibly over time to suit your needs.
- Maintain a level of independence at home.
- A gained sense of freedom to continue to live life to the full.
Helpful to Know
- Our elderly in-home care is available seven days a week, 365 days of the year.
- Care is offered from two hours or more per visit.
- Available during the daytime, between 7am and 10pm.
- Commonly used in two to five hour blocks during the day.
- Our fully-managed service provides regular visits from your Care Manager.
- Care Managers are always available to handle any emergency situations with our call-out service.
We Are Specialists In Privately-Delivered Elderly Home Care
Hourly care during the day is perfect as a premium alternative to the limitations of statutory care. Private care provides people with choice and control over the care that they receive; and we lead the field in providing high-quality care exclusively for self-funding clients. Hourly Care is a starting point, but as needs change we can develop and evolve the care with you right up to live-in care or 24 hour care.
Our home care is fully customisable, available 24-hours a day and we have an emergency call-out service. Get in touch to find out how we might be able to help you.