Hourly Daytime Care
Extended quality care visits during the day
Our daytime care visits in your home, also known as home care or in-home care, are the provision of care for people living otherwise independently within their own homes. Our ethos at Bright Care is about building robust and consistent care packages that are all about the person and relationships rather than about ‘task’. This is why we only do visits for over two hours at a time, and for 10 hours a week or more. Our process for laying solid foundations is comprehensive – find out more about this here.
Foundation of Companionship
Whilst our holistic home care will flow from first building a meaningful social and relational rapport with our clients. Through laying a foundation of companionship we can of course assist with lots of day to day tasks:
A non-exhaustive list of duties would include:
- Help with housework.
- Assistance with linen and laundry
- Preparation of meals
- Shopping and errands.
- Physical exercise and leisure trips.
- Reminders for medications.
- Assistance in planning and attending appointments, groups and clubs.
- Help with daily personal care activities like getting dressed, washing, going to the toilet.
- Assistance with reading, writing and household administration.
- Assistance around the home in arranging practical helps like maintenance and gardening.
High quality home care allows our clients to retain a level of independence and dignity that might not be matched when staying in a care home.
- You tell us us what sort of carer you think will suit you best.
- Get introduced to your carer before you agree to going ahead.
- Increase or reduce your care arrangements flexibly over time to suit your needs.
- Maintain a level of independence in your own home.
- Unobtrusive care and support on your terms.
- Flexibility to get in just the right amount of support you need.
- Gain a sense of freedom to continue to live life to the full.
- Enjoy the benefits of a meaningful long term relationship with your carer.
Helpful to Know
- Available seven days a week, 365 days of the year
- Offered from two hours or more per visit.
- Can be used on an as-needed basis.
- Available during the daytime.
- Commonly used in two to five hour blocks during the day
- Fully set up and managed service
- Includes access to our emergency call-out service
Specialists in privately delivered home care
Hourly care during the day is perfect as a premium alternative to the limitations of statutory care which is becoming increasingly insufficient. Private care provides people with choice and control over the care that they receive. We lead the field in providing high quality care exclusively for self-funding clients in Scotland. Hourly Care is a starting point, but as need change we can develop and evolve you care package with you right up to live in care or 24 hour care.
Fully customisable hourly home care from Bright Care. Available 24 hours a day with emergency call out service. Get in touch to find out how we might be able to help you.