Home-Based Respite Care
We know that caring for a loved one is a huge investment that requires endless patience, love and perseverance. We also know it can be overwhelming at times and it can be difficult to ask for extra help. That’s why we created our home-based respite care service.
What is respite care?
Having a respite service in place will enable you to take a break, recharge your batteries and give you some time-out to catch up on hobbies and interests, run some errands or even go away for a few days with friends.
Providing family carers with a break, on your terms
The success of this service is all about ensuring you feel completely comfortable with the person who will be providing the care to your loved one. That’s why we ensure there is plenty of time for introductions with the people who we think will work best with you and we pride ourselves in the knowledge, expertise, skill and attention we channel into laying the foundations for a robust package of care.
- Remaining in the comfort of one’s own home keeps everyone settled.
- Choose exactly how you want your care to look.
Very good continuity of care.
One-to-one care for the duration of the visits.
Helpful To Know
- Our respite care is available seven days a week, 365 days of the year.
- It is offered from two hours or more per visit.
- It is often used for long weekends in the form of live–in care.
- It is carefully set up and managed by your appointed Care Manager.
- It includes access to our emergency call-out service.
Contact your local office for more information
What Respite Care Costs
The cost of our respite care service is based on your specific needs and is not a ‘one size fits all’. However, it is usually calculated as an hourly cost. By simply calling us, one of our friendly staff will be able to set an appointment to come out and see you to discuss your needs and tailor a respite service to suit you.