At Bright Care, we believe in looking after those who care. That is why we always seek out ways to ensure that our staff feel supported and valued, because we know they are at the forefront of everything we do.
This year we held the first over night team event for our office-based staff, staying at Boreland, Loch Tay. The focus was “One Team”, with an emphasis on having fun together. It was a great success and we plan to make it an annual event.
With Branches across Scotland and the South East of England it is important for staff to have time together. Tim, Founder and Managing Director, shared our updated company values and what we want to achieve as individuals and as a company in the future.
- Positive, with an energetic approach to life.
- Proactive in everything.
- Light on our feet, nimble and efficient.
- Take personal responsibility.
- Take pride in everything we do.
- Keep getting better.
- Know yourself to lead yourself.
- Celebrate people growing and succeeding in life and work.
- Always up for honest conversations.
- Find and grow everyone’s spark.
- The whole business works as one.
- Everyone has each other’s backs.
- We value camaraderie and having fun together.
- It’s amazing how much can be achieved when no one minds who gets the credit.
Following the business discussion we went for a walk in the stunning Scottish countryside, enjoyed rather competitive highland games and had a lovely evening BBQ with an awards presentation.
At Bright Care, we believe it is incredibly important to recognise and reward effort and hard work. The awards presentation was a real highlight with Tim giving out the following Branch awards:
- Revenue Growth Award – Scottish Borders
- Contribution Growth Award – Perth
- Digital Marketing Award – Edinburgh
- Local Marketing Award – Glasgow
- Client Growth Award – Perth
- Recruitment and Retention Award – Scottish Borders
There were also awards for individuals who truly embody our Bright Care spirit. Well done to Natalie, Sheridan, Nicki, Helen and Sandra for all your hard work and winning the values awards.
Everyone left the next day in high spirits, excited about continuing to bring joy to later years.
Elderly care from Bright Care
We offer tailored elderly care within the comfort of people’s own homes. Our elderly care services are delivered by well-trained Care Assistants, who are supported by knowledgeable office-based staff.
Get in touch
If you would like to join our fantastic team providing tailored in-home elderly care for self-funding clients, please apply now.
If you would like to know more about the elderly care and companionship we offer, our team would be delighted to talk you through the options available, please get in touch.