Our exceptional team of Care Assistants deliver live-in care for those in their later years who need care and companionship day and night. Our live-in care and companionship services are a holistic alternative to residential care.
When care needs exceed 6-8 hours a day, implementing a tailored day and night care package to provide the right level of care will give you reassurance and peace of mind. By choosing at-home care and companionship from Bright Care, your loved ones will be in receipt of award-winning and regulated care.
Our experienced Care Managers match our clients with carefully chosen Live-in Care Assistants, who live alongside their client in their home 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. Our live-in care is usually provided by two Live-in Care Assistants who work together on a rotational basis. This could be a week-on/week-off basis, or the Carers work in shifts.
- Consistent companionship (reading the newspaper, playing games, taking exercise)
- Support with outings (grocery food shopping, hospital appointments, walks)
- Help around the house (laundry, vacuuming, dusting)
- Home-based activities (cooking, baking, gardening)
- Support at social events (family gatherings, clubs, religious services)
- Personal hygiene (assistance with washing and getting dressed)
- Health and well-being (support with medications and exercise)
- Personal administration (help with forms, letters, paying bills)
Our English live-in care locations
At Bright Care, we know that selecting the right care option for your loved one can be complex, and that is why trust and transparency are very important to us. Our experienced teams are a font of local knowledge and can help you to fully understand which is the right care package for your family.
Contact us on 0330 024 01327 to arrange a free, no obligation face-to-face meeting with our highly trained Care Managers. They are in-home elderly care service experts and are happy to provide help and advice.
Benefits of our live-in home care services:
- Remain at home
- Enjoy one-to-one care
- Regular companionship
- Peace of mind for family members
- Continue existing social connections
- Maintain dignity, control and independence
We have just expanded our live-in care locations to include:
Cranleigh and Surrey – our services are available throughout Shalford, Wonersh, Dunsfold, Chiddingfold, Loxwood, Peaslake, Ockley, Elstead, and Churt.
Horsham – our services are available throughout Rudgwick, Slinford, Five Oaks, Southwater, Partridge Green, Crabtree, Staplefield, Faygate and Rusper.
Redhill and Reigate – our services are available throughout Merstham, Nutfield, South Nutfield, South Earlswood, Salfords, Bletchingley, Godstone, Horley, Outwood, Lingfield, Hurst Green, Oxted, Woldingham, Caterham, Netherne-on-the-hill, Mugswell, Tadworth, and Walton on the Hill.
Morpeth – our services are available throughout Craster, Longhoughton, Alnwick, Alnmouth, Shilbottle, Warkworth, Amble, Lynemouth, Felton, Ellington, Cresswell, Cambo, Hepple, Rothbury, Snitter, Alnham, Alwinton, Longhorsley and Harbottle.
If you’re not sure whether we can help in your area, feel free to get in touch.