At Bright Care we deliver live-in home care for those in their later years who need care and companionship around the clock. By choosing our tailored live-in care, your loved ones will be in receipt of award-winning care from our carefully chosen Live-in Care Assistants.
Our live-in home care and companionship is a holistic alternative to residential care. When your loved ones’ support needs exceed 6-8 hours a day, implementing a bespoke day and night care package to provide the right level care will give you peace of mind and reassurance.
Our Care Managers carefully match each of our clients with our Live-in Care Assistants, who live alongside their client in their home 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. Our live-in care is usually provided by two Live-in Care Assistants who work together on a rotational basis. This could be a week-on/week-off basis, or sometimes staff work in shifts.
- Consistent companionship (reading the newspaper, playing games, taking exercise)
- Support with outings (grocery food shopping, hospital appointments, walks)
- Help around the house (laundry, vacuuming, dusting)
- Home-based activities (cooking, baking, gardening)
- Support at social events (family gatherings, clubs, religious services)
- Personal hygiene (assistance with washing and getting dressed)
- Health and well-being (support with medications and exercise)
- Personal administration (help with forms, letters, paying bills)
Our Scottish locations
At Bright Care we value the relationships we build as trust and transparency are very important to us. Selecting the right care option for your loved one can be complex. Our teams are a font of local knowledge and can help you to fully understand which is the right care package for your family.
Feel free to pop by for a coffee and a chat or contact us on 0330 024 01327 to arrange a free, no obligation face-to-face meeting. Our highly trained Care Managers are experts and are happy to provide help and advice.
- Remain at home
- Enjoy one-to-one care
- Regular companionship
- Peace of mind for family members
- Continue existing social connections
- Maintain dignity, control and independence
- Callander and Trossachs National Park – our services are available throughout Killearn, Dumgoyne, Balfron, Drymen, Buchlyvie, Thornhill, Doune, Port of Menteith, Braevel, Kinlochard, Strathyre, Balquhidder and Crianlarich.
- North Berwick – our services are available throughout Aberlady, Gullane, West Fenton, Mungoswell, Ballencrieff, Kingston, East Fortune, Athelstaneford, Auldhame, Scoughall, Whitekirk, Tyninghame and East Linton.
- St Andrews and the East Neuk of Fife – our services are available throughout Leuchars, Kincaple, Cupar, Craighall, Peat Inn, Drumeldrie, Brownhills, Kingsbarns, Cameron, Crail, Kilrenny, Anstruther, Pittenweem, St Monansm Elie, Kilconquhar, Largoward and Stravithie.
If you’re not sure whether we can help in your area, feel free to get in touch.