Highlands Live-In Care For Seniors
Welcome to Bright Care Highlands. We provide relationship-focused live-in care for seniors in the peaceful comfort of their own homes across all the Highlands and Islands.
Here are some key things we’d love you to know about our care provision:
Contact today our Highlands Live-In Ambassador, Lianne, to discover how we can support you and your family with our live-in care services.
Areas We Serve in the Highlands
Our live-in care services are available throughout the Highlands and Islands. Feel free to get in touch to discover how we can help in your area.
Hours of Operation
Our Highlands Care Management staff is available Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm. From 5pm-9pm we have a reduced team available to you on the same contact number. Out with these times we have an on call system, so there is always someone available to speak to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our Live-In Care Services
Our live-in care is the complete and holistic alternative to residential care and it is provided to individuals who need help throughout the day and at night. Our Bright Carers will live their lives alongside your loved ones in their homes across the Highlands and Islands, and will be on hand full-time to assist with every area of everyday life.
Helpful To Know
- Our live-in care is available seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Our Bright Carers live in the house and are around 24 hours a day.
- We’ll match our Bright Carers to your needs and we’ll always introduce them before you agree to go ahead.
- Our fully-managed service provides regular visits from your Care Manager.
- Care is usually provided by two Bright Carers who will work together on a rotational basis. Sometimes this could be a week-on/week-off basis, sometimes staff work longer or shorter shifts too.
- Care Managers are always available to handle any emergency situations.
- Stay at home surrounded by friends and family.
- Smooth out chaotic pop-in care arrangements with one consistent package.
- Care is on a one-to-one basis that allows relationships to build.
- There is always someone present to assist and help.
- It’s a PA, driver, cook, housekeeper, carer and friend all, rolled into one.
- Increased sense of reassurance and security at home.
What Our Clients Say
Home Care With Dementia
My wife has been receiving dementia care from Bright Care for two years, progressing to live-in care for the past six months. At all times her carers have been extremely concerned that she had the highest quality of life possible, sourcing activities in which she could take part, accompanying her to Ballet and Opera programmes, at all times patient, understanding, going not only the extra mile, but many more. We, as a family, could not without their excellent care have kept her at home in familiar surroundings, for which we are immensely grateful. Many many thanks Bright Care.
Above And Beyond
I engaged Bright Care just before the Coronavirus restrictions started to provide additional support to my mother. I have been very impressed with both the management’s approach and that of individual carers. Their anticipation of issues, responsiveness and genuine care has been much appreciated during difficult times. Thank you.
What Makes Us Unique
We find joy in alleviating the stress and frustrations associated with sourcing quality care provision for family members, and empowering elderly people – who just need supporting – to live at home.
We are for self-funding families.
By strategically choosing not to engage with council services, it means we can offer a fully bespoke and premium service.
We provide a fully-managed service.
This means we take the stress out of managing care provision yourself, so you can spend more quality time as a family.
We are regulated.
This means we are regularly reviewed by the Care Inspectorate, the single regulatory body for social care services set up by the Scottish Government.
We go the whole way.
We don’t believe in remaining at home ‘for as long as possible’. Instead, with the right foundations and resources, we believe it possible for elderly people to live out their days with dignity and grace in the comfort of their own homes.
We focus on relationships.
We place huge importance on building quality and meaningful relationships. We know that having a consistent face is imperative to providing premium care.
We excel at supporting seniors.
By only focusing on the over 65s, we have become experts in senior care.
Meet The Office Team
Meet our highly valued staff working in the Highlands. We are proud to have them as part of our family.
Tel: 01463 210250