The information of this page provides details of the policies and standards which govern fair use of the Bright Care website. By using the website you are agreeing to the terms & conditions of the website laid out herein.
Copyright © 2012 – 2014 Bright Care, Scotland.
Subject to the provisions of these Terms & Conditions:
Bright Care at Home Limited and Bright Care Franchising Limited own and control all copyright and other intellectual property rights of this website and the materials and content provided. All rights are reserved.
External Links & Resources
Links to websites and resources not directly owned or affiliated with Bright Care are provided for the purpose of benefiting our users. Bright Care is in no way responsible for the terms & conditions, privacy standards or content of these websites which are provided purely for user convenience and do not act as an endorsement or referral to these websites.
Fair Use of the Website
In accordance with fair use of the website, visitors are permitted to:
- View pages of the website via a web browser
- Print pages from the website
- Download pages for the purpose of web browser caching
This website is provided to be used for personal and business purposes and must not be used for any other purpose.
Rights to the content and materials of this website are the property of Bright Care and as such users must not do any of the following without their express permission:
- Republish or distribute the websites content (including on other websites)
- Use the websites content for public viewing or display
- Rent, sell or sub-license the websites content
- Use the content of the website in a commercial capacity
- Otherwise redistribute the contents and material of the website
In line with fair use standards and requirements of the website, you must not:
- Use the website in such a way that may cause damage to or otherwise impair the performance, accessibility or availability of the website.
- Use the website in a way which is unlawful, fraudulent, and harmful or is connected with any such activities.
- Use the website to facilitate the storage or distribution of any malicious computer software including (but not limited to); spyware, Trojan horses, worms, rootkits or computer viruses.
- Conduct unsolicited automated or organised data collection activities including (but not limited to); data extraction, scraping, data mining or harvesting.
- Accessing the site using unauthorised automated means such as spiders and robots that fall out-with that permitted in the websites robots.txt file.
- Use Bright Care website data for any form of marketing initiative.
- Provide false information through our website or in relation to our website.
Bright Care do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website.
- That the material is always up to date.
- That the website or any of its services will remain available.
We retain the right make alterations to the terms of or discontinue any service within the website as well as the right to cease publishing or discontinue the website. This right is at Bright Cares sole discretion without the need to provide notice or explanation.
Liability Exclusions and Limitations
In no way does this disclaimer limit or exclude:
- Any liability for personal injury or death as the result of negligence.
- Liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Any liabilities that are not permitted under applicable law.
- Liabilities which may not be excluded under applicable law.
The website will not be liable to you in respect of:
- Any loss or damage of any nature.
- Losses resultant from any event or events out with our reasonable control.
- Business losses including loss or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- Losses or damage to any software, database or data.
- Any special, indirect of consequential loss or damage.
These terms and conditions may be revised from times to time. All revisions will come into effect regarding use of the website immediately upon their publication.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful be a court or regulatory authority, that provision will become void. In this event the other provisions of this disclaimer will still remain intact.
This website is provided by Bright Care at Home Limited in conjunction with Bright Care Franchising Limited.
We are available via email, telephone or through our website contact form.